We are excited to announce that all our locations will be open to the public
Tuesday May 19th 2020
- In keeping with our Government's Operational Plan Guideline:
- Each location will only have a limited amount of customers in at one time. This is in keeping with social distancing protocols.
- Please follow all the signs and protocols before ENTERING and while in the store.
- Have patience with our staff, this is a stressful time for them, WHILE giving the best customer service to each one of you.
- MARKINGS - Red floor markings will show the customers where to stand while being served or while waiting to be served.
- SIGNS - Proper signage will be displayed for customers on our protocols during this time.
- INSTRUCTIONS - Each location will have an allotted amount of customers in each store at any given time. When the store has exceeded customer limit's please wait outside 6ft apart until one leaves.
- Customers can not handle products. The staff will give you a demonstration on how they work by request.
- This is a confusing time for everyone, staff and customers and all retail stores have different protocols. Please use common sense and remember it's all about social distancing.
- Hand Sanitizer Provided - 70% Alcohol wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided to each customer/staff.
- We have put inplace plexiglass to keep staff and customers safe during this time
- Each team member will be self monitoring and logging 3 times daily to ensure their health and safety.
- They will be wearing gloves and changing them after each customer.
- They use hand sanitizer after each customer and disinfect all areas around the cash, and payment terminal. They will disinfect all cash transactions.
- Staff will not be handling any devices. If you have a warranty issue, the staff will instruct you on the return policy.
- We will NOT be changing coils. Staff can demonstrate on how to change your coils.
- Battery wrapping: Batteries must be out of the device before being wrapped. Staff will instruct you on how to take them out and what to do with them.
TO EVERYONE: self assess yourself before going out:
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have a presistant cough?
- Do you have difficulty breathing?
- If you have these symptoms you should self isolate and call 811.
- wash your hands frequently,
- If you need to cough, do it into your elbow and away from others
- Wear a non-medical mask if you can not stay 6ft apart
- Don't touch your face.
Please be kind and safe during this time.
Janet & Trevor